Supporters host fundraiser for State Rep. Cyril Nichols
Allies and supporters for State Rep. Cyril Nichols of the 32nd House District will host a fundraiser on Saturday October 22, 2022 from 6 until 10 PM.
Titled “We Do the Work,” the fundraiser will be held at the XS Tennis and Education Center, 5336 S. State Street in Chicago.
Donations are only $50 and should be made out to Friends of Cyril Nichols. You can donate online at:
You can get more information by visiting www.RepNichols.com.
Nichols has been active supporting the needs of all of the residents in his diverse district which extends from Englewood in Chicago west to Bridgeview, Burbank, Hickory Hills and Justice.
Recent District Support Activities
18 palettes of water taken to Jackson, Michigan to support families affected by the water crisis there.
Voters Registrations including 400 new voters in the district
- Plant Based Lunch Option Legislation for Schools
- Funding for Little Angels Day Care in Englewood
- I CASH millions of dollars for people in IL
- Funding for E.R.O Therapeutic Center https://ilhousedems.com/2021/11/05/nichols-works-to-provide-resources-for-students-attends-groundbreaking-of-special-needs-school/
- Funding to Reopen Mercy Hospital Now called Insight Hospital and Medical Center
- Violence Prevention Grants
Legislation he has sponsored and co-sponsored is detailed at this website: www.ilhousedems.com/project/cyril-nichols
- One firefighter injured in Orland Park fire Tuesday morning - February 20, 2024
- Leving Firm Matrimonial Law Seminar: Learn the effective use of mental health professionals in family law cases and the use of habeas corpus. - February 20, 2024
- Eight injured when car plows into Sports Clip in Orland Hills - February 18, 2024