Orland Park Mayor Keith Pekau continues to lie and slander people
By Ray Hanania
Orland Park Mayor Keith Pekau is such a liar:
He exaggerates criticism claiming that — the poor little baby — he is being attacked “personally.”
Pekau is the mayor, paid for by Taxpayers like you and me. As for my “blog,” I’ve been an award winning political journalist for more than 45 years, I’ve live in Orland Park 36 years, served during the Vietnam War in the US Air Force, honorably discharged (he has excluded me from the village’s Veteran’s activities), and I write political analysis opinion columns to CALL OUT political tyrants like Pekau all the time.
A GOOD politician and elected official accepts criticism. But Pekau is a dictator who wants to control everything.
I supported him when he first ran and broke with him when he tried to tell me who to attack … When I refused, he went berserk crazy and HE has been attacking me ever since.
Now he LIES and says people are attacking him??? Most of his claims are MADE UP, FALSE, LIES so he can distract the public from his failed leadership.
It’s a sign that his influence is waning. His failed “ego-run for Congress” — he had absolutely no experience and got his butt kicked losing by a landslide of more than 22,000 votes to Sean Casten — was a HUGE LOSS for his inflated ego.
He slanders everyone and complains about people criticizing him. But he is the one who slanders everyone and anyone who disagrees with him.
The only patronage hater in this fight is Pekau and his secretive practices and his outrageous salaries and his efforts to control everything are disgusting.
Yes, read my columns (linked below) and ask yourself, are these not legitimate issues to address?
Here is one story on how Pekau is littering the streets with his illegally placed campaign signs. CLICK HERE.
Here is the second story on how Pekau has spent his six years in office collecting his outrageously high salary and then doing everything to consolidate his power and eliminate public participation and openness that questions his actions. CLICK HERE.
PEKAU WROTE on his eNewsletter that he took from the taxpayer funded Village of Orland Park:
Early voting has begun. We have several important races this election. Some reasons you know it’s important:
– Round after round of anonymous robocalls attacking me personally
– Social media posts on every medium attacking me personally
– A “newspaper” mailed to residents all over Orland Park with 7 articles attacking me personally. Nothing else in the “newspaper”. Published by the same person who lost to me 75 to 4 in the Congressional primary and attacked our policed department and last three police chiefs.
– A blog written by an OFPD patronage hire that attacks me personally.
They can never argue facts because they don’t have any.
WHAT A LIAR PEKAU IS … Pekau doesn’t want to argue facts because HE CAN’T speak to facts. He can only speak to his hatred and vicious nature punishing people who disagree with him, and giving big secret contracts to businesses (and then expecting them to place his campaign signs all over the place like Litter).
Shame on Pekau.
- Funding for mental health and education in Tinley Park secured by Senator Hastings - May 26, 2023
- Artist Patrick Girondi lends support to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for Accessible Healthcare for Americans - May 24, 2023
- Senator Michael Hastings urges local businesses to apply for Blue Collar Jobs Act Construction Tax Credits - May 23, 2023
Comment on “Orland Park Mayor Keith Pekau continues to lie and slander people”
In my newsletter, I compared the $4,000 a month contract I get for media to the $22,000 a month Pekau pays for his PR at the village — since he repeatedly has attacked me personally for the contract I earn.