Pritzker slams Rauner for avoiding budget issue
Rauner Runs Away When Questioned About Approaching Budget Deadline
Chicago, IL – Yesterday, while hundreds of protestors attended the March to Springfield to demand a state budget after over two years of inaction, Bruce Rauner ran away from reporters’ questions regarding the approaching budget. Watch for yourself here.
It comes as no surprise that Bruce Rauner is taking a page out of the Sean Spicer and Donald Trump playbook seeing as Rauner has accomplished nothing while in office. Rauner would rather scurry away than explain to reporters why he:
- Attacked the state’s Medicaid program that serves more than 3 million Illinois residents.
- Threatened school districts across the state with cuts to essential staff, curriculum, and after school activities due to inadequate education funding.
- Waged war against working families by threatening workplace protections and collective bargaining rights.
- Created uncertainty among business leaders and residents, forcing them to relocate to surrounding states for better economic opportunity.
“When Bruce Rauner runs away from the press, he’s denying Illinois residents the answers that they deserve about the future of our state,” said Pritzker campaign spokeswoman Jordan Abudayyeh. “Rauner continues to create chaos and instability, while millions of Illinois families remain in the dark about decisions that directly impact their lives. Illinoisans are tired of excuses and ready for a leader like JB who will stand with them and fight to get Illinois back on track.”’
Latest posts by Ray Hanania (see all)
- One firefighter injured in Orland Park fire Tuesday morning - February 20, 2024
- Leving Firm Matrimonial Law Seminar: Learn the effective use of mental health professionals in family law cases and the use of habeas corpus. - February 20, 2024
- Eight injured when car plows into Sports Clip in Orland Hills - February 18, 2024