Culver’s Partners with Chicago Police Memorial Foundation to Make a Difference
Lyons, IL. (Grassroots Newswire) January 10, 2019– Since opening the doors of the first restaurant in 1984, Culver’s® has been committed to being an active member in its local community. On Monday,January 14 eight Chicago-land Culver’s locations will carry on that tradition by hosting “A Day for the Fallen” in honor of the Chicago Police Officers that lost their lives in the line of duty last year.
The Culver’s in Lyons, Berwyn, Bridgeview, Oak Lawn, Evergreen Park, 6 Corners, Elmwood Park and Franklin Park will be donating 15% of the sales from the entire day to the Chicago Police Memorial Foundation in honor of Officer Samuel Jimenez, Officer Eduardo Marmolejo and Officer Conrad Gary.
The Chicago Police Memorial Foundations helps the families of the police officers that lost their lives in the line of duty. All three of the officers left behind families with small children.
“We’re proud to be a part of these communities and doing our part to help just feels right,” said Guy Hollis, Culver’s Operator of the eight participating locations. “We strive to make a difference in the community we share with so many others, and working with Chicago Police Memorial Foundation allows us to help support individuals and families in our area.”
Culver’s support of Chicago Police Memorial Foundation is just part of their dedication to giving back to the community. From Culver’s founders to each locally owned and operated restaurant, each franchise partner and team member understands the importance of serving those in need.
Visit one of the participating locations:
- Culver’s of Lyons (8211 W. Ogden Ave.)
- Culver’s of Bridgeview (9229 S. Harlem)
- Culver’s of Berwyn (6943 W. Roosevelt Rd)
- Culver’s of Franklin Park (2751 Rose St.)
- Culver’s of Evergreen Park (9515 S. Kedzie)
- Culver’s of Oak Lawn (10750 S. Cicero)
- Culver’s of 6 Corners (4939 W. Irving Park Rd.)
- Culver’s of Elmwood Park (7542 W. Grand Ave.)
For over 30 years, Culver’s guests have been treated to cooked-to-order food made with farm-fresh ingredients, served with a smile. The ever-expanding franchise system now numbers more than 680 independently owned and operated restaurants in 25 states. The restaurants’ nationally-recognized customer service is based on small-town, Midwestern values, genuine friendliness and an unwavering commitment to quality. Signature items include the award-winning ButterBurger®, made from fresh, never frozen, beef, and Fresh Frozen Custard, including the famous Flavor of the Day program. For more information, visit http://www.culvers.com,
- Chicago men charged after armed robbery attempt at Tinley Park Jewel/Osco - December 6, 2023
- Is Thanksgiving and Christmas about celebration, or just about the money? - December 1, 2023
- Raymond Lopez, A Democrat Who Delivers, Files for Congress - November 29, 2023