Orland Township Seeking Nurse Practitioners
Orland Township is currently seeking qualified nurse practitioners who may be interested in working with the Township, including during immunization clinics and health fairs, when needed.
Orland Township’s Health Services Department provides residents with opportunities throughout the year to receive immunizations and health-related information.
The department is currently seeking qualified nurse practitioners who may be interested in working with the Township, including during immunization clinics and health fairs, when needed.
Please be advised that this is not a singular permanent position, and that the Township is simply hoping to add qualified and highly motivated individuals to the healthcare staff directory.
It is asked that applicants provide license and liability insurance information when applying to be added to the Township’s active register in order to be notified of paid opportunities when they arise.
Those interested in working with Orland Township are encouraged to contact Health Services Coordinator Mary Gerbas by phone at (708) 403-4222, or by email at email@example.com.
Currently, Orland Township is looking to fill the following clinic dates:
- Saturday, June 11th – 8:45 – 1:00
- Saturday, August 20th – 8:45 – 1:00 (Orland Township’s Back-to-School Health Fair)
For more information on programs, services, and events being held at Orland Township, visit the website, orlandtownship.org, or call (708) 403-4222. Be sure to like the Orland Township Facebook page for more updates.
- Pritzker proves you don’t need toilets in a glass house - September 28, 2022
- North Suburban Legal Aid Clinic and Judy’s Pizza Help Domestic Violence Victims Connect to Free Legal Aid - September 28, 2022
- Cicero condemns arbitrator’s decision to reinstate firefighter who injured colleague - September 28, 2022