2023 United States Mint Limited Edition Silver Proof Set®Available on November 28
The 2023 United States Mint (Mint) Limited Edition Silver Proof Set will be available for purchase beginning on November 28 at noon EST.
Production is limited to 50,000 sets, with orders limited to one set per household for the first 24 hours of sales.
Produced at the United States Mint at San Francisco, this set includes the following proof coins struck in 99.9 percent fine silver:
- One American Eagle One Ounce Silver Proof Coin
- Five American Women Quarters™ Program Coins with reverse designs honoring Bessie Coleman, Edith Kanaka`ole, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jovita Idar, and Maria Tallchief
- One Kennedy half dollar
- One Roosevelt dime
Each set of coins includes the Mint’s certificate of authenticity.
The 2023 United States Mint Limited Edition Silver Proof Set is priced at $220. To set up a “Remind Me” alert, visit https://catalog.usmint.gov/limited-edition-2023-silver-proof-set-23RC.html/ (product code 23RC).
The 2023 Limited Edition Silver Proof Set is part of the Authorized Bulk Purchase Program (ABPP) and is available to Authorized Bulk (AB) members. Products listed in this program are eligible for early release, carry an AB suffix to the product code, and carry a premium. Early release products are not eligible for discounts.
Beginning in 2024, the Limited Edition Silver Proof Set will be included in the Mint’s Product Subscription Program. Structured like a magazine subscription, this program affords customers the convenience of signing up to receive automatic shipments of products in a series. The shipments continue until the subscription is cancelled. For details, visit https://catalog.usmint.gov/shop/subscriptions/.
Note: To ensure that all members of the public have fair and equal access to United States Mint products, the United States Mint will not accept and will not honor orders placed prior to the official on-sale date of November 28,2023, at noon EST.
- Visit https://www.usmint.gov/about for information about the United States Mint.
- Visit and subscribe to the United States Mint’s YouTube channel to view videos about the United States Mint.
- Visit https://catalog.usmint.gov/email-signup to subscribe to United States Mint electronic product notifications, news releases, public statements, and monthly newsletters, Coins Online and Lessons That Make Cents.
- Sign up for RSS Feeds and follow the United States Mint on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Treasurer Maria Pappas unveils online tool detailing property tax spending as Dec. 1 tax due date looms - November 28, 2023
- 2023 United States Mint Limited Edition Silver Proof Set®Available on November 28 - November 21, 2023
- Citizens Against Government Waste Names Sen. Dick Durbin November 2023 Porker of the Month - November 18, 2023