Fire damages bathroom and attic in Orland Park home, no injuries
The Orland Fire Protection District responded to a fire that damaged a bathroom and an attic in an Orland Park Home at the 7300 block of 157th Street on Wednesday April 21, 2021 at 6:44 AM. There were no injuries.
Companies arrived on scene to find a burnt out exhaust fan in a third floor bathroom. Upon further investigation a small fire in the attic was found.
Additional companies called to the scene and the fire was quickly extinguished. Investigation found the fan overheated and started the fire. Damage was limited the the room of origin. The building was turned over to the Village of Orland Park Building Department and homeowner.
- Treasurer Maria Pappas unveils online tool detailing property tax spending as Dec. 1 tax due date looms - November 28, 2023
- 2023 United States Mint Limited Edition Silver Proof Set®Available on November 28 - November 21, 2023
- Citizens Against Government Waste Names Sen. Dick Durbin November 2023 Porker of the Month - November 18, 2023