Orland Township Health Clinic offers flu shots Saturday Oct. 2
Orland Township’s annual drive-thru flu shot clinic is this Saturday, October 2nd, from 9 a.m. to noon! No appointment necessary.
As one of the Township’s more popular offers, this clinic does operate on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last. It is asked that residents bring an updated immunization record, along with any insurance cards, and consult with their physician as to which vaccines they may need.
Those receiving a shot are asked to wear a short sleeve shirt.
The Township asks that those planning on attending the clinic arrive in good health.
The following will be available at all clinics:
Fluzone Quadrivalent* • 3 years of age and older: $40
– Medicaid (Title 19) card holders can receive the flu vaccine ONLY at our monthly immunization clinic.
*Fluzone protects against four different flu viruses.
*Fluzone is preservative free.
Flublok Quadrivalent* • 18 years of age and older: $40
*Flublok is 100% egg-free.
*Flublok is highly purified and preservative free.
*Three times more antigens than traditional flu vaccine.
Fluzone High-Dose* • Adults 65 and older: $55
– Individuals with Traditional Medicare Part B: Orland Township will bill Medicare for vaccines.
– Those with a Medicare Advantage Plan or Retiree Plan (depending upon your insurance plan), may be able to submit vaccine receipt for reimbursement.
*Fluzone HD Vaccine is preservative free.
Pneumonia Vaccine(s): NO insurance accepted for Pneumonia vaccines
Pneumovax 23: $100
Prevnar 13: $195
- United States Mint Announces 2022 Native American $1 Coin Reverse Design - November 29, 2021
- Chicagoland Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade is Back, Dec. 5 - November 29, 2021
- Community residents host “Black Friday Action” protest against Chase Bank funding go gas and oil projects - November 29, 2021