Charter Fitness to increase monthly fee to $15
Charter Fitness® will be celebrating its’ 16th year in business in 2019. Although our name and ownership has changed over the years, we continue to work hard at providing you with the best fitness experience possible.
When the new owners, Mike and Glenn, took over in May of last year, they understood that you deserved better. With their support, our team developed an action plan to reinvest in the club and community.
First, we reinvested in our staff, our facilities and our programming. Then, we focused on you and the communities we serve. We are proud to be part of the community and help support it by participating in food drives, toy drives, and by contributing to local youth sports, boosters, and school events, as well as to work with and promote other local businesses to keep our community strong.
We continue to strive to make our clubs a truly unique and special place for members to achieve their health and wellness goals.
SUBSCRIBE TO RAY HANANIA'S COLUMN
Every year we review and evaluate programs, services and expenses at the club. As you may imagine, the increase in operating expenses and recent improvements to the club were made at a significant cost to us. Wages, real estate taxes, utilities, repairs and maintenance have all increased, while we also implemented technology and facility improvements. Yet, since 2009, Regular (Basic) membership dues have not changed.
Maintaining the $10 monthly membership fee for a Regular/Basic member is no longer sustainable. As a result, effective June 17, 2019, your $10 Regular membership fee will increase by $5 per month, the smallest increase possible. If you are still in your first 12-month installment period, your increase will take effect after your initial term is complete.
While the fee has been increased, we have also added to the Regular member benefits. These include:
- One 10-minute Massage per day to help you recover after every workout.
- Access to CFit On Demand – Functional digital workouts. These workouts are designed by our Director – Personal training and the best trainers in your club, and will be emailed to you weekly for you to use in the club or at home at your convenience.
- With the new CFit Rewards program you earn a free month of membership for every person you refer who becomes a Regular or All Access member.
Enjoy All Access to every Charter Fitness location through the August 31st, 2019. Check out our newly renovated Palos Height club, turf and HIIT programs at Tinley Park, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at Mundelein, Boxing programs at several locations, and much more.
We thank you for your support and look forward to serving you with our experienced staff and revitalized Club.
General Manager and the rest of the CFit Staff
- “Conspiradentalism” and the murder of John F. Kennedy - November 26, 2020
- Study shows Cicero has lowest tax increases in Chicagoland - November 26, 2020
- Patlak and Wendt exchange courteous words in example of positive election transition - November 24, 2020